Working for the Capital Region Airport Commission
The Capital Region Airport Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer with distinct values, and we are committed to our staff and our vendors, and the economic development of our region.
Benefits of employment with the Capital Region Airport Commission include health insurance, paid vacation and a retirement plan. Full-time employees receive:
- Health and dental care insurance
- Virginia state retirement (mandatory 5% employee contribution)
- 457 Plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Short-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Sick and holiday benefits
- Competitive salary
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling 804-226-3030 or by sending an email to HumanResources@flyrichmond.com.
Watch your career take flight at Richmond International Airport! Current opportunities with the Capital Region Airport Commission are listed under the "Job Openings" link below. All retail and airline positions within the airport may be applied for by directly contacting the airline or the retail chain.
Applying for Employment with CRAC
The Capital Region Airport Commission accepts applications only for current job openings. Interested persons may wish to check listings periodically as this section updates frequently.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Capital Region Airport Commission is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by statute. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment. The Commission complies with federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws and strives to keep the workplace free from all forms of unlawful discrimination.
Values at Work
- Take actions to ensure safety comes first
- Keep all areas clean
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Always be honest and trustworthy
- Treat others as you would have them treat you
- Create supportive relationships built on mutual respect
Be Hard Working
- Serve your co-workers and customers through a strong work ethic
- Continue to learn, be innovative, and provide feedback
- Take pride in a job well done
- Be courteous to all customers, including the public, tenants, and other departments
- Respond to requests promptly
- Remember – a smile can make a difference in someone's day
- Deliver the best customer service possible through a positive attitude
- Contribute to a positive workplace by being friendly and helpful to others
Created by the Employees of the Capital Region Airport Commission.
For employment opportunities with airlines serving Richmond International Airport, please visit the airlines' websites directly.