Richmond International Airport (RIC) offers a myriad of ground transportation options to get you to and from the airport – affordably and on time. The airport's central location offers easy access to I-64, I-295 and Pocahontas Parkway, and I-85 and is only a few short minutes from downtown Richmond.
Ever feel like you’re swimming upstream against the crowd when you travel? You won’t feel that way in our airport. We’ve redesigned our space so your experience getting in and out is easy and stress free, and we offer several ground transportation options.
To help you get on your way, we have nine rental car agencies located on site. Rental car counters are located near the central entrance of the terminal building on the lower level.
James River Transportation staffs a customer service counter in the terminal to assist with private vehicle service for the traveling public along with shared-ride service for military travelers. Please visit their website to get pricing or make reservations. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-249-1052.
Like most large cities, Richmond offers reliable and affordable taxi service. You can find taxis at our airport in the center section of the lower level curbside, adjacent to the North and South parking garages (follow the Ground Transportation signs). Service runs from first flight departure to last flight arrival. Each listed operator offers wheelchair-accessible vehicles. For rate information, please contact any of the following companies:
The Greater Richmond Transit Company (GRTC) provides high-frequency public bus service to and from Richmond International Airport, as well as other Richmond locations. For service and schedules, call 804-358-4782.
Easypark Shuttles (airport economy lots only)
If you park in one of our economy parking lots (A or B), enjoy our free EasyPark shuttle service, offering transportation from the parking lots to the terminal building every 10-15 minutes. EasyPark shuttles run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For questions regarding our free shuttle service, contact Parking Services at 804-236-4030.
Whatever your destination, we’re confident your journey through our gates will be easy, convenient and stress free.
Getting to and from our airport has never been easier, so why not arrive or depart in style? Listed below are pre-authorized limousine, sedan and taxi providers we suggest you contact to pre-arrange your pickup from or delivery to the airport.
- A & A Limousine: 434-975-5466
- A Goff Limousine & Bus: 1-877-463-3227
- Albemarle Limousine: 434-531-5802
- All Seasons Transportation LLC: 804-513-4051
- Ambassador Limousine: 434-973-5466
- Camryn Limousine: 434-990-9070
- James Limousine: 804-273-1540
- James River Transportation: 804-249-1052 (in-terminal customer service counter)
- Marrow Transit, LLC: 757-564-5466
- Mimi Taxi: 804-873-2477
- Personal Touch Sedan, Inc.: 804-564-4716
- Spirit Limousine Service: 804-368-3186
- Stafford "Love" Limousine: 804-355-5466
- Stewart's Limousine: 804-264-1129
- TNT Limousine and Executive Sedan: 804-965-0990
- Williamsburg Chauffeur Service: 757-927-5049
- Winn Transportation: 804-358-9466